- feature: Save recipient lists to the database manager via the "Export" menu.
- bugfix: Apple Mail accounts could not be imported if one of them did not have an outgoing account assigned.
- bugfix: Stability improvement for CSV import.
- Improved message formatting
- By default, don't abort sending on first error.
- More helpful error messages for gmail users
- The database manager imports date fields from Contacts
- bugfix: When importing HTML, links containing equal signs were sometimes ignored.
- Centralized Database Manager
- Personalized attachments
- More send options with TLS support
- Improved preview
- Several major improvements in the database and recipient lists
- Supports Blacklist
- Advanced html import