- bugfix: Fixed outdated and misleading "no address column set" error message.
- bugfix: Embedded images of some custom templates were not sent.
- bugfix: Some old SerialMailer files could not be opened if their attachments were missing.
- bugfix: Using Test databases was not possible
- bugfix: Disable duplicates is working again
- Redesigned and easier to use user interface.
- New message editor
- Support for tables in formatted messages
- Live preview of image formatting options (click on an image to show them)
- Multiple, personalized recipients per message
- Easier access to filters in the recipients list
- bugfix: Old files couldn't be opened when running under macOS 10.14 Mojave. Fixed.
- improvement: the recipients list now shows the sent date in the format matching your language settings
- improvement: better assistance when adding yahoo accounts
- bugfix: On Touchbar MacBook Pros, changing to formatted text could cause a crash
- bugfix: Made SerialMailer backwards compatible to macOS X 10.10
- improvement: Easier configuration for well known email services.
- bugfix: The "ignore up to x send errors" option did sometimes not work.
- improvement: New Design Templates for fixed width emails.
- bugfix: Compatibility issue with some email servers.