- bugfix: Improved stability when corrupted Contacts data is found during program startup.
- More helpful error message for certain account types
- Easier access to the account configuration screen
- Fixed compatibility issue that prevented SerialMailer from sending on OS X 10.8
- improvement: Keyboard Shortcut to preview the selected recipient (cmd+option+P)
- bugfix: Sometimes the text formatting was changed after inserting a field at the end of the message
- improvement: Disable all smart text replacements when in HTML-Mode.
- bugfix: Prevent Sleep/AppNap when sending over a long time.
- feature: Change the font size of the recipients list in the "SerialMailer" part of the preferences.
- bugfix: Import of recipients from a SerialMailer file into a new document is working again.
- bugfix: Some labels in the account settings screen were formatted incorrectly.
- improvement: Always disable Smart-Quotes when in HTML-Mode.
- bugfix: In some cases, design templates could not be imported.
- bugfix: Editing the first recipient of a reopened SerialMailer file was disabled.