- improvement: Disable all smart text replacements when in HTML-Mode.
- bugfix: Prevent Sleep/AppNap when sending over a long time.
- feature: Change the font size of the recipients list in the "SerialMailer" part of the preferences.
- bugfix: Import of recipients from a SerialMailer file into a new document is working again.
- bugfix: Some labels in the account settings screen were formatted incorrectly.
- improvement: Always disable Smart-Quotes when in HTML-Mode.
- bugfix: In some cases, design templates could not be imported.
- bugfix: Editing the first recipient of a reopened SerialMailer file was disabled.
- feature: TouchBar support.
- bugfix: Remember last used SMTP account in send window.
- bugfix: Default font sometimes could not be set in the preferences.
- feature: Two factor authentication for Gmail accounts.
- feature: Save recipient lists to the database manager via the "Export" menu.
- bugfix: Apple Mail accounts could not be imported if one of them did not have an outgoing account assigned.
- bugfix: Stability improvement for CSV import.
- Improved message formatting
- By default, don't abort sending on first error.
- More helpful error messages for gmail users
- The database manager imports date fields from Contacts
- bugfix: When importing HTML, links containing equal signs were sometimes ignored.