- bugfix: Import of AppleMail accounts and sending via AppleMail is working again on all systems.
- improvement: Better automatic detection of the format of imported CSV files.
- improvement: Use specialized send method for GMail accounts.
- bugfix: Pasting text into the editor now always replaces the selection.
- bugfix: In some cases, changing the font style in the message editor could introduce a small baseline offset to placeholders, requiring them to be inserted again. This no longer happens.
- bugfix: Better readability of account setup error messages in dark mode.
- bugfix: Some custom html files could not be imported properly.
- feature: If "Create log file" is enabled in the preferences, SerialMailer will now also record the name of the sent file.
- bugfix: Save sort order of columns in the recipients list.
- bugfix: When importing images, show them in their full size independent of their DPI setting. To downscale images, click on the image and use the "scale" option.
- bugfix: In account settings, support host/server names with special characters, like "smtp.exämple.de"
- bugfix: Fixed several issues relating to smart fields.
- bugfix: Fixed an image centering issue.
- improvement: Text copied from SerialMailer can now be pasted into 3rd party applications, maintaining formatting.
- bugfix: Fixed issue preventing the use of test databases with more recipients than the main recipients list.
- bugfix: The Log-View now also works in dark mode.
- improvement: Supports Mojave dark mode.
- bugfix: Opening SerialMailer 7 documents failed if inserted image files could no longer be found.
- feature: Paste custom html code into formatted messages.
- bugfix: In "treat text as html" mode, an additional space might be introduced before a field.
- bugfix: Pasting raw html code when in "treat text as html" mode did not preserve whitespaces.
- bugfix: Umlauts were sometimes not shown when sending through certain email servers.