- bugfix: Could no longer switch to formatted text if the font set as default font was deinstalled.
- bugfix: In some cases, setting a BCC address could cause errors while sending.
- bugfix: Improved stability when corrupted Contacts data is found during program startup.
- More helpful error message for certain account types
- Easier access to the account configuration screen
- Fixed compatibility issue that prevented SerialMailer from sending on OS X 10.8
- improvement: Keyboard Shortcut to preview the selected recipient (cmd+option+P)
- bugfix: Sometimes the text formatting was changed after inserting a field at the end of the message
- improvement: Disable all smart text replacements when in HTML-Mode.
- bugfix: Prevent Sleep/AppNap when sending over a long time.