- bugfix: In rare cases, SerialMailer would show an "incomplete data" error for correctly configured accounts.
- bugfix: Size of Gmail login window increased so no scrolling is required to reach all buttons.
- improvement: Full support of Apple Silicon Macs and macOS Big Sur
- bugfix: The default font style for formatted messages, set in the preferences, is no longer ignored
- bugfix: In some cases, sending failed unexpectedly when running on older versions of macOS (before 10.15)
- bugfix: Remember import settings for remote recipient lists
- bugfix: Import of html files that mix quotes and double-quotes in their code
- bugfix: Sort Contacts groups alphabetically in the Database Manager
- improvement: Better handling of Gmail connections that last over an hour
- bugfix: Gmail accounts no longer ignore the BCC field set in the send window
- bugfix: Smart fields again support result texts with more than one line
- bugfix: Proper handling of large attachments when using Gmail
- bugfix: Using a remote database could fail with "timeout" error on slow connections
- improvement: Better performance when sending through Apple Mail